Tuesday, February 7, 2017

SOS289 - Blue Lacy Birthday

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Winter Blues - we want to see a lot of blue on everyone's creations, but no winter theme.
I used my whole stash of blue Distress Inks (from Broken China all the way to Chipped Saphire) and a new Stampin Up set Delicate Details. The silver sentiment does not show as well as I imagined, next time I'll stamp it in black.

Challenges
613 Avenue Create - AG + blue & Sentiment
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes

5 comments:

Donna said...

So pretty and soft and lovely.
The blue and white work so well together and I love the lacy layers!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, love how you did the background.

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeutiful with all that gorgeous lace. Love the sentiment on vellum and that flowers is a great finish.

Mimi said...

OMG I LOVE this! I haven't looked in a SU! catalog in a long time... I cam see I ought to! Beautiful card.

Sandy said...

Love all the blues, a delightful creation. Thanks for entering at 613 Avenue Create this month and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Post a Comment